These brownies are amazing. They play on the classic campfire dessert with a graham cracker crust, chewy chocolate brownie with classic hershey chunks, and a toasted marshmallow topping. They are rich and chewy with tons of s’mores flavor! I don’t know what else to say about them, you should just try them.
you will need-
-2 1/4 cups graham crackers
-5 tbsp melted butter
-Store bought Brownie mix or home made brownie batter (I used this recipe and it was amazing).
– 4.4 oz Hershey chocolate bar, cut into very small chunks
-7 oz container marshmallow fluff
1) Preheat oven to 375 Degrees, and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2) Mix butter into graham crumbs until crumbs universally stick together when pressed. Pour crumb/butter mixture into baking pan and press into the bottom of the dish. Bake for 5-7 minutes, being careful not to burn crust.
3) At this point, set oven to brownie direction’s specifications. Make brownie batter using with either a store bought box or home made, then pour over browned graham cracker crust, then top with half of your chocolate chunks. ( Graham crust will pull up with batter when spreading around, so do so very carefully) Bake according to brownie directions.
4) Allow to cool to just slightly warm, then spread your marshmallow fluff over the top.
5) Turn on oven broiler to high, then place brownies underneath- you will need to stand by watching because the fluff will toast quickly. My fluff toasted at different rates in different sections, so I had to rotate my baking dish a few times throughout. When your topping is toasted to your preference, pull out and allow to set until just barely warm. Your marshmallow topping will have a hard shell, so you will need to top it with your remaining chocolate chunks when it is still warm in enough to melt the chocolate and to set it, but not so hot it makes a mess of it. You can do a couple test chunks if you aren’t sure about temperature. Enjoy!